Master Site Plan Development
Large projects such as commercial or industrial campuses, retirement complexes and parks are often installed in phases over several months or years. The irrigation system(s) for large or complex projects must also be installed in phases.
At BGC we use our extensive training and hands-on field experience with master site plan development that describes how an irrigation design for large or complex sites should be implemented.
The master plan would include:
- A concept level drawing showing each phase of the irrigation system installation
- Water requirement calculations
- Recommended irrigation methods
- Recommended water harvesting methodologies – if appropriate
- Budget costing
- System life-cycle analysis – if appropriate